Meet Blanca.
She is my favorite something borrowed.
She belongs to our friends who live across the street.
Whenever they go out for the day/night/weekend, they let us know so
Not to brag or anything but Blanca is obsessed with me!
For some reason, every time I visit Blanca she throws herself on my lap and rubs herself all.over.me.
It's adorable and bizarre and my friends are convinced I rub myself with catnip before I head over [I promise that is not the case].
Her fondness of me makes me ridiculously happy and Sean a little jealous, so much so he brought leftover chicken to her tonight to try and win her over.
It didn't work, which secretly made me a little happy because I'm a jealous cat person too.

What about you? Do your friends have a pet you are secretly planning to pet-nap?





She is beautiful!! I have such a soft spot in my heart for fluffy kitties :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! We had two precious kitties when we lived in the US but could not bring them to Taiwan because it's a rabies free country and the process to import pets from non-rabies free countries is ridiculous. Leaving them behind is easily one of the hardest things I've ever had to do so finding some kitty love here is so nice!
ReplyDelete