Friday, February 28, 2014

something borrowed

Meet Blanca.


She is my favorite something borrowed.
She belongs to our friends who live across the street.
Whenever they go out for the day/night/weekend, they let us know so we can keep Blanca company I get my cat fix and therefore will not break into their apartment in the middle of the night and steal their precious feline.
Not to brag or anything but Blanca is obsessed with me! 



For some reason, every time I visit Blanca she throws herself on my lap and rubs herself all.over.me.
It's adorable and bizarre and my friends are convinced I rub myself with catnip before I head over [I promise that is not the case].
Her fondness of me makes me ridiculously happy and Sean a little jealous, so much so he brought leftover chicken to her tonight to try and win her over.
It didn't work, which secretly made me a little happy because I'm a jealous cat person too.




What about you? Do your friends have a pet you are secretly planning to pet-nap? 

2 comments

  1. She is beautiful!! I have such a soft spot in my heart for fluffy kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! We had two precious kitties when we lived in the US but could not bring them to Taiwan because it's a rabies free country and the process to import pets from non-rabies free countries is ridiculous. Leaving them behind is easily one of the hardest things I've ever had to do so finding some kitty love here is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin